- Prep Time:
- 1 min
- Cook Time:
- 2 min
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper (optional)
Spray small non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat.
Break eggs into skillet. Cook until done as desired (see below for cooking options).
Transfer eggs to plate, yolk up. Season with salt and pepper.
• For sunny side up, cook just until whites are set.
• For over-easy, cook until whites are set. Turn over and cook just long enough for a white film to form over yolks, about 30 seconds.
• For over well, cook until whites are set. Turn eggs over and cook until eggs are completely set, about 1 minute.
• For well done or steam-fried eggs, prepare sunny-side up eggs. Cover skillet during last minute of cooking, or spoon 1 tsp (5 mL) water over each egg and cover pan. Cook until done as desired.