- Prep Time:
- 5 min
- Cook Time:
- 8 min
- 4 sliced turkey bacon cooked, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) dry white wine
- 5 eggs
- 1 pkg (375 g) spaghetti
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) evaporated skim milk
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Sauté bacon and garlic in non-stick skillet for about 1 minute. Stir in wine and bring to a boil; turn off heat and let stand for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Whisk eggs and evaporated milk until blended. Whisk egg mixture and parsley into bacon mixture. Heat over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens slightly, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Drain spaghetti. Stir egg mixture into spaghetti.
Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
White wine can be replaced with chicken broth or vegetable broth.