- Prep Time:
- 5 min
- Cook Time:
- 15 min
- 4 tsp (20 mL) butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp (20 mL) whipping cream or half and half
- 4 tsp (20 mL) Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) each salt and pepper
- 4 slices white sandwich bread, toasted and cut into triangles
Brush 4 ovenproof ramekins with melted butter. Crack one egg into each ramekin; top evenly with cream, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in 350°F (180°C) oven or until egg whites are just set and yolks are still slightly runny (or cook to desired doneness). Serve with toast.
Tip: Use small 1/2 cup (125 mL) ovenproof ramekins.