Eggs aren’t just for breakfast, they are the foundation of many great weeknight dinners too. Egg dishes are quick and easy, and the best thing is you’ll have something ready in no time flat.
Here are ten of our favourite egg recipes for dinner:
- This Smoked Salmon Frittata recipe is table-ready in under 20 minutes and is a great way of using up leftover smoked salmon.
- Is it pizza night at your house on Fridays? Try these Pancake Pizza Dippers as a unique alternative, your kids will thank you.
- Want a delicious and nutritious one-skillet meal? Shakshuka is the answer to busy weeknights.
- This Linguine Carbonara is the perfect dish to serve when having guests for dinner on a weeknight. With few but delicious ingredients, the whole neighbourhood will want to join!
- Put an egg on it! Try this Freekeh Power Bowl with Dill Pesto.
- Breakfast for dinner is the answer to your busy weeknights. Pair this Chorizo and Avocado Omelette with a fluffy green salad and a cold beverage.
- Who doesn't love a good stir fry? Try our Kimchi Udon Stir-Fry with Fried Eggs for an internationally inspired dish.
- Want a salad that is also a meal? Try this colourful and filling Cobb Salad Panzanella!
- Spinach and Mushroom Soba Noodle Soup is comfort in a bowl. Enjoy it alongside a fluffy green salad.
- Not all dinners can be eaten at the table (no matter how much we try), which is why we like this grab and go Egg Wrap.