- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried basil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) each salt and pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) kale, chopped
- 5 breakfast sausages, cooked and chopped into cubes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease 12-cup muffin tin; set aside. Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Stir in cottage cheese, parmesan, parsley, basil, oregano, cayenne pepper, and salt and pepper.
Spread kale, sausage, and cheddar cheese evenly among muffin cups. Pour egg mixture evenly among muffin cups (if you find you will not have enough egg mixture for all 12, adjust the filling in the cups accordingly).
Bake in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven until knife inserted in middle of frittata comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
· Adjust filling ingredients based on preference
· Bake in a mini muffin tin and serve as an appetizer