- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) milk (1%)
- 1/8 tsp ( 0.5 mL ) pepper
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced and/or cut in wedges
- ½ small red or green sweet pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) sliced black olives
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) shredded Cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup ( 60 mL ) chopped fresh parsley
Whisk eggs, milk and pepper in small bowl.
Spray 10 inch (25 cm) skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-low heat. Pour in egg mixture; cover and cook, without stirring, until just set, 7 to 10 minutes. Slide omelette onto cutting board; let cool for a few minutes.
Cut four circles out of omelette using large (approximately 3 ½ inch/9 cm) round cookie cutter. Create egg faces using cherry tomatoes, peppers, olives, cheese and parsley to make eyes, nose, mouth and hair. Leftover bits of omelette can be used as well.
Place tomatoes, peppers, olives, cheese and parsley in small bowls and let everyone create their own faces.