- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 25 min
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) diced cooked ham, chicken or turkey
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cooked chopped vegetables
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) grated Cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk (1%)
- Pinch cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Spray 15 x 10-inch (40 x 25 cm) jelly-roll pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle bread crumbs over bottom of pan. Scatter ham, vegetables, green onions and cheese in pan.
Whisk eggs, milk and cayenne pepper just until blended. Pour over ingredients in pan.
Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven until egg mixture is just set, about 25 minutes. Do not overbake. Let stand 5 minutes.
Cut into rectangles and serve hot, warm or at room temperature.
For lunch bag, wrap serving of quiche in plastic wrap; it may be reheated in the microwave oven until just warm.