- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
- 1 lb (0.5 kg) prepared pizza dough
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) julienned carrots
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) julienned cucumber
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) julienned daikon or radish of choice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh coriander
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly on the bias
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Kewpie mayonnaise
- 8 pieces of breaded chicken pieces (e.g. chicken fingers or strips)
- 4 eggs
- Lime wedges
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). If using a pizza stone, place it in the oven to preheat at the same time.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough into four equal sized rounds, each about 5 inches (13 cm) in diameter. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise while you prepare toppings.
Assemble toppings (carrots, cucumber, daikon, coriander, and green onion) in small bowls for easy garnishing. Set aside.
Spread Kewpie mayonnaise evenly over pizzas. Place pizzas in the hot oven. Place chicken pieces on a baking pan alongside the pizza.
Bake until pizza is puffed and golden and chicken is cooked and browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
In a nonstick frying pan, fry eggs sunny side up until the yolks are just set, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add toppings to pizzas as desired, as well as 2 chicken fingers and a fried egg per pizza.
If desired, top with additional Kewpie mayo, or serve with some Kewpie as a dipping sauce along with fresh lime wedges.