- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- 1 lb (0.5 kg) store-bought pizza dough
- All-purpose flour for rolling
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pizza or marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) arugula
Lightly coat a 12-inch (30 cm) pizza pan with cooking spray. Place pan in the oven and preheat to 500°F (260°C).
On a well-floured surface, roll dough into a 12-inch (30 cm) circle.
Remove hot pan from oven. Carefully arrange dough to the edges of the pan. Pierce dough all over with a fork, then lightly brush with some of the olive oil. Evenly spread pizza sauce over top. Sprinkle cheese over dough, and top with olives. Crack eggs over top of pizza.
Place pizza in oven and bake until crust is browned and crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
Serve topped with arugula and a drizzle of the remaining olive oil.
To make dough easy to roll, remove from fridge and allow to rest for 30 minutes.
For a thin crust, use the lower amount of pizza dough.
Use any cheese you have on hand.