- Prep Time:
- 5 min
- 4 boiled eggs, peeled
- ½ ripe avocado
- ¼ tsp ( 1.25 mL ) ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp ( 7.5 mL ) lime juice
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) mayo
- 1/8 tsp ( 0.5 mL ) salt (or to taste)
- ½ tbsp ( 7.5 mL ) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 tsp ( 0.5 mL ) smoked paprika
Cut boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove the yolks and place them in a medium sized bowl with all other ingredients besides the paprika and cilantro.
Whip ingredients together with a whisk until the mixture is a smooth consistency. Put mix in a piping bag with a star tip or a tip of your choice.
Pipe mixture into your 8 egg white halves. Dust with paprika and cilantro. Serve after you build them.