- Prep Time:
- 5 min
- 4 boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 mL) lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayo
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tbsp (10 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) smoked paprika
Cut boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove the yolks and place them in a medium sized bowl with all other ingredients besides the paprika and cilantro. Whip ingredients together with a whisk until the mixture is a smooth consistency. Put mix in a piping bag with a star tip or a tip of your choice.
Pipe mixture into your 8 egg white halves. Dust with paprika and cilantro. Serve after you build them.