- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 3 min
- 4 eggs
- 4 tostadas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) refried beans
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) salsa
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped green onion
Set large non-stick skillet over medium heat; grease well with non-stick cooking spray. Crack eggs into skillet. Cook for 3 minutes for sunny side up or until desired doneness is achieved.
Meanwhile, preheat broiler to high. Arrange tostadas on parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread refried beans over tostadas and sprinkle with cheese. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Slide each egg onto tostada. Top with salsa, sour cream, avocado, cilantro and green onion. Serve immediately.
Add pickled jalapeño or serve with hot sauce to add some kick to this dish.