- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 21 min
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) milk (1%)
- 1 tbsp ( 15 mL ) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp ( 5 mL ) vegetable seasoning*
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup ( 375 mL ) chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups ( 500 mL ) coarsely chopped cooked broccoli
- 1 cup ( 250 mL ) low fat shredded cheese blend
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Whisk eggs, milk, parsley and vegetable seasoning in medium bowl; set aside.
Spray large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms; sauté until liquid has evaporated, about 3 minutes.
Pour egg mixture over onion and mushrooms and reduce heat to medium-low. As mixture begins to set, gently move spatula across bottom and sides of skillet to form large, soft curds. Cook until eggs are just partially set. Remove from heat.
Spray 2-quart (2 L) baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon half of scrambled eggs into baking dish. Sprinkle half of broccoli and cheese over top. Repeat layers.
Bake in preheated 325°F (160°C) oven until hot, about 15 minutes.
*A heaping 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each dried basil, thyme and oregano can be used instead of vegetable seasoning.