- Prep Time:
- 5 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) eggnog (Store bought or homemade)
- ¼ tsp ( 1.25 mL ) ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ( 1.25 mL ) freshly ground nutmeg
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp ( 5 mL ) vanilla
- 8 slices challah or bread of your choice
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) unsalted butter
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh assorted berries
In bowl whisk eggs, eggnog, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and vanilla.
Dip challah slices in egg mixture, soaking for 10 seconds. Let excess drip off.
Melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter in non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Fry bread in skillet, turning once, for 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining slices, adding more butter as needed. Serve with maple syrup and fresh berries.
Try using our Holiday Cheer Eggnog in this recipe.