- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- 4 egg yolks, at room temperature
- 2 cups (500 mL) skim milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- Pinch each cinnamon and salt
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh raspberries
In nonreactive saucepan, whisk together egg yolks, milk, cocoa powder and sugar over medium heat; cook, whisking constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture comes to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, whisking constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat and transfer to bowl. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
In food processor, combine avocado, banana, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and cooled pudding mixture. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down side of bowl if necessary. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until set. Serve in individual bowls with dollop of yogurt; top with raspberries.
Garnish with chocolate shavings, hemp seeds, granola or any other healthy topping.