- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) almond milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) canola oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) ground cinnamon
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Almond butter
- Raspberry or strawberry jam
- Diced apple
- Diced pear
Place oats, eggs, banana, almond milk, 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil, the baking powder, vanilla and cinnamon in blender; purée until smooth. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Preheat large non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat; brush with some of remaining oil. In batches, pour about 1/4 cup (60 mL) batter per pancake into skillet, spacing well apart; cook, turning once, for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Wipe skillet between batches and brush with more oil as needed.
Serve pancakes with choice of toppings, if desired.
• Substitute regular milk for almond milk.
• Keep first batch in a warm oven until all pancakes are cooked.