On the Farm
There are more than 1,000 egg farmers and farm families in Canada who produce fresh, local and high-quality eggs for Canadians to enjoy every single day.
The Journey of the Egg
Have you ever wondered where your eggs come from?
The Journey of the Egg is a story that is told all across Canada by more than 1,000 egg farmers and farm families who work hard every single day to ensure fresh, local and high-quality eggs are always available for you to enjoy!
Watch this video to:
• Learn about the pullet and laying barns
• See how farmers care for their hens and what they feed them
• Tour a grading and breaking station
• Learn about the natural goodness of eggs and the different varieties at the store
• And, to learn tips for what to do once you bring your eggs home
What’s more! This story is told by a Canadian egg farmer who can’t wait to meet you.
The Journey of the Egg - Full Story
The Journey of the Egg Chapter 1