- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chili sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) hot pepper sauce
- Snipped chives or paprika
Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in medium bowl; set egg whites aside.
Mash yolks with fork; stir in mayonnaise, chili sauce, mustard and hot pepper sauce.
Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves.
Sprinkle chives or paprika over top.
Serve immediately or cover and store in refrigerator. Serve within 2 days.