- Prep Time:
- 20 min
- Wait Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 50 min
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) assorted mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) broccoli florets
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 asparagus spears, woody ends removed, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk or cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen hash brown potatoes (diced)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, broccoli, tomatoes, and asparagus; cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies are tender-crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until blended. Add onion powder and season with salt and pepper. Add vegetables, hash browns and cheese and stir to combine.
Pour egg mixture into a greased 9-inch (23 cm) square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.