- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 5 min
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) tikka masala
- salt, to taste
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) half-and-half cream or water
- 4 hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 4 tandoori roti or naan flatbreads
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
In a skillet, heat oil on medium heat. Blend in tikka masala and salt. Add cream or water and blend to create a light tikka masala sauce.
Fold in cubed hard boiled eggs and coat with tikka masala sauce.
Arrange naan or tandoori roti on a plate and top with ¼ amount of Tikka Masala Eggs. Add tomato and red onion and fold over, to serve. Continue to assemble with remaining naan and eggs. Yield = 4 wraps.
Slightly toast, grill or warm tandoori roti or naan flatbread before assembling into a wrap.