- Prep Time:
- 30 min
- Cook Time:
- 15 min
- 1 cup ( 250 mL ) grated zucchini
- 300 g shredded turkey trim
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp ( 45 mL ) all purpose flour
- ½ tsp ( 2.5 mL ) baking powder
- 1 tsp ( 5 mL ) dried dill
- ½ tsp ( 2.5 mL ) sea salt
- ½ tsp ( 2.5 mL ) ground black pepper
- Olive oil, for frying
Grate zucchini into a bowl. Squeeze the zucchini well to remove excess liquid.
In a bowl, whisk the eggs, flour, baking powder and dill. Stir in zucchini, onion, and turkey into egg mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Form equal, small snack sized patties, and keep on the side.
In a medium sized non stick skillet, heat to medium high and pan fry in shallow oil until crispy and golden. Transfer to a cookie sheet. Keep warm until serving.
Serve with leftover gravy or cranberry sauce if available.