- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 8 min
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan and Romano cheese blend or Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) pepper
- 4 cups (1 L) cooked spaghetti
- Tomato or pasta sauce, warmed, or salsa (optional)
Whisk eggs in large bowl; whisk in cheese, tomato, parsley, salt and pepper. Add spaghetti and mix well.
Spray 10-inch (25 cm) non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Spread spaghetti mixture over bottom of pan and cook until bottom of mixture forms a golden crust and top is almost cooked, about 8 minutes. Place plate over skillet. Invert skillet so frittata falls onto plate, then slide frittata back into skillet. Cook until bottom is golden and crusty.
Cut into wedges and serve with tomato sauce, if desired.
6 oz (170 g) uncooked spaghetti will make 4 cups (1 L) cooked spaghetti.