- Prep Time:
- 5 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- 15 frozen scallops, thawed
- 15 frozen shrimps (shelled and deveined), thawed
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) salt, divided
- Pinch pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil, divided
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) truffle sauce
- Chopped green onions, optional
Season scallops and shrimps with a pinch of the salt and pepper.
Heat 2 teaspoons (10 mL) oil in a wok or frying pan over medium heat. Add scallops and shrimps and fry until almost cooked. Remove from the pan.
In a medium bowl, whisk eggs with remaining salt.
Heat wok or frying pan over high heat, add remaining oil and reduce heat to low. Add egg mixture; stir occasionally as eggs begin to cook.
Add scallops and shrimps. Increase heat to medium. Continue cooking, stirring gently, until eggs are done as desired and seafood is cooked through.
Stir in truffle sauce. If desired, serve sprinkled with green onions.