- Prep Time:
- 8 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- ⅔ cup ( 170 mL ) olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ tsp ( 2.5 mL ) red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp ( 45 mL ) capers
- 4 servings freshly cooked noodles (see notes)
- ⅓ cup ( 75 mL ) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup ( 250 mL ) grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) grated Romano cheese
- 4 tsp ( 20 mL ) grated lemon zest
In a non-stick pan over medium heat, add the olive oil.
Lower the heat; add the garlic, red pepper flakes, and capers and cook gently for 2 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the cooked noodles. Toss gently.
Add the parsley, ⅓ cup (75 mL) of the Parmesan cheese, and ¼ cup (60 mL) of the Romano cheese. Mix gently until the noodles are fully coated. Add the lemon zest; toss again.
Serve, garnished with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
This recipe calls for our Fresh Homemade Pasta, but feel free to use your favourite store-bought fresh or dried pasta and cooked al dente according to the package instructions.