- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) milk
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Tex-Mex cheese blend
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped chives
- 40 Tostitos® Restaurant Style Multigrain Tortilla Chips (1/2 bag)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper Salsa
Heat oil in large non-stick skillet set over medium heat.
Whisk eggs with milk, salt and pepper; pour into skillet. Cook, without stirring, for 1 minute or until starting to set on the bottom. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until small curds set but are still tender.
Arrange Tostitos® Restaurant Style Multigrain Tortilla on a serving platter. Top each chip with scrambled eggs and salsa. Sprinkle with cheese and chives.
Broil for 3 minute or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Makes: 40 bites