- Prep Time:
- 8 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk (1%)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) cinnamon raisin bread cubes (about 1/2-inch/1.5 cm)
- 2/3 cup (170 mL) chopped dried apple and/or cranberries
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Whisk eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Stir in bread cubes and dried fruit.
Line a 6-muffin pan with paper baking cups or spray with cooking spray. Spoon mixture into cups, filling to top.
Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven until knife inserted in centre comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Mini bread puddings can be made ahead and reheated in the microwave for a grab-and-go breakfast. They freeze well.