- Prep Time:
- 8 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) milk (1%)
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ( 7.5 mL ) vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups ( 625 mL ) cinnamon raisin bread cubes (about 1/2-inch/1.5 cm)
- ⅔ cup ( 170 mL ) chopped dried apple and/or cranberries
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Whisk eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Stir in bread cubes and dried fruit.
Line a 6-muffin pan with paper baking cups or spray with cooking spray. Spoon mixture into cups, filling to top.
Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven until knife inserted in centre comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Mini bread puddings can be made ahead and reheated in the microwave for a grab-and-go breakfast. They freeze well.