- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 15 min
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- 4 cups (1 L) mixed greens
- 1 cup (250 mL) roasted broccoli
- 1 1/2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp (25 mL) lemon juice
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) toasted almonds
- 1 cup (250 mL) couscous, cooked
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in 4
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) hummus
- 20 leaves fresh mint, cut in half
- 2 jarred roasted red peppers, sliced in strips
Honey Oregano Dressing
- 2 tsp (10 mL) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh oregano, chopped
Set your oven to 400°F (200°C).
In a bowl, mix together the broccoli with lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread the broccoli on a parchment-lined tray and roast in the oven for 15 minutes. Once done, remove from oven and let cool.
Place all the ingredients for the honey oregano dressing in a Mason jar or Tupperware container, shake vigorously and then set aside.
Fill your bowl with mixed greens and drizzle with dressing.
Starting at the top of the bowl place a pile of the roasted broccoli, then the cherry
tomatoes, followed by the couscous, the fresh mint, the toasted almonds, the roasted red peppers, and ending with the hummus.
Place your soft boiled egg in the center of the bowl and drizzle another tablespoon of dressing.