- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- 8 eggs
- ¼ tsp ( 1.25 mL ) each salt, pepper and poultry seasoning
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ( 15 mL ) thinly sliced fresh sage
- 4 whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup ( 250 mL ) shredded cooked leftover turkey
- 1 cup ( 250 mL ) diced roasted leftover sweet potato
- 1 cup ( 250 mL ) shredded aged Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ( 250 mL ) baby spinach
Whisk together eggs, 2 tbsp (30 mL) water, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. Melt butter in large skillet set over medium heat; cook garlic and sage for about 1 minute or until fragrant.
Reduce heat to low. Pour in egg mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes or until eggs are set and soft curds have formed. Arrange scrambled eggs down along centre of tortillas, leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border.
Top with turkey, sweet potato, cheese and spinach. Fold up bottom of tortillas over filling, then fold in sides; starting from the bottom, roll up tightly.
Substitute arugula, mixed greens or sprouts for spinach if desired.
Substitute 1 tsp (5 mL) finely chopped fresh thyme, rosemary or marjoram for sage if desired.