- Prep Time:
- 20 min
- 4 cups (1 L) chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) prepared Thousand Island dressing
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and sliced or quartered
- 1/2 lb (0.3 kg) mini red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (250 mL) halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped cucumbers
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) corn kernels
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cubed Swiss cheese
Toss lettuce with half of the dressing; arrange on small platter. Top with rows of eggs, potatoes, bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, corn and cheese. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Omit bacon for a vegetarian option.