- Prep Time:
- 5 min
- Cook Time:
- 8 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dry mustard
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Miracle Whip®
In small saucepan, stir together sugar, flour and dry mustard; whisk in eggs, water and vinegar; cook over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened. Strain into bowl.
Whisk in melted butter; let cool slightly. Whisk in Miracle Whip.
Make-ahead: Can be prepared, covered and refrigerated for up to 1 week.