- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- 3 boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon oil
Peel eggs and cut into quarters. Place on a plate.
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Pour over the eggs.
Sprinkle chopped green onions on top. Warm oil in a small saucepan and pour over the eggs.
- Add chopped chili peppers to the sauce or sprinkle them on top of the eggs to add spice to taste.
- If sweet soy sauce is unavailable, mix light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar together for similar taste and texture.