- Prep Time:
- 5 min
- Cook Time:
- 5 min
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) dried oregano
- 1 cup (250 mL) baby spinach
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) tzatziki sauce
- 2 whole wheat flour tortillas (7-inch/18 cm)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) crumbled feta cheese
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; add eggs, salt, pepper and oregano. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, moving spatula across bottom and side of skillet as mixture begins to form large, soft curds.
Stir in spinach; cook until eggs are thickened as desired.
Spread tzatziki sauce down along centre of each tortilla, leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border at top and bottom. Top with scrambled egg mixture, tomatoes and feta. Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides; starting from bottom, roll up tightly.
• Add chopped black olives to the wrap if desired.