Gourmet Bacon Devilled Eggs
Thanks to our friends at French's for this tasty devilled egg recipe. We already knew that bacon and eggs was the perfect combo, but add mustard into the mix and you have the perfect appetizer or snack!
- Prep Time:
- 25 min
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ( 60 mL ) French’s® Dijon Mustard (or Classic Yellow® Mustard)
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) sweet pickle relish
Remove egg yolks, reserving egg whites.
Lightly mash egg yolks in small bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except 2 tbsp (30 mL) crumbled bacon.
Spoon or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with additional crumbled bacon. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Spoon or pipe leftover filling onto crackers or endive leaves for a delicious appetizer or snack.