- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- ⅔ cup ( 170 mL ) roasted red peppers from a jar
- ¼ cup ( 60 mL ) milk
- ¼ cup ( 60 mL ) cup sour cream
- ½ tsp ( 2.5 mL ) dry mustard
- ¼ tsp ( 1.25 mL ) paprika
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp ( 10 mL ) white wine vinegar
- 6 English muffins, toasted
- ¼ cup ( 60 mL ) fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) fresh dill, chopped
- Extra fresh dill for garnish
Separate yolks from 6 eggs and set the yolks aside. Grate the 6 egg whites and slice the remaining 6 whole eggs. Set aside.
In a mini food processor, combine the 6 egg yolks, roasted red peppers, milk, sour cream, mustard, paprika and cayenne pepper. Process until smooth. Mix in vinegar. Set sauce aside.
Toast English muffins. Arrange one sliced egg on both halves of each English muffin. Spoon sauce over each of the 6 servings. Top with grated egg white. Heat under broiler for 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle chopped chives and dill over each serving. Serve immediately.