- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- 4 medium tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 mL) curry powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) smoked paprika
- 4 tsp (20 mL) butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 1 green chilies (optional)
- salt, to taste
Coriander Mint Mayo
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
Mix together ingredients for Coriander Mint Mayo. Set aside.
In a non-stick skillet, warm tortilla on medium heat. Keep warm.
In a small bowl, whisk eggs with curry powder and smoked paprika.
In a medium non-stick skillet, melt 1 tsp (5 mL) butter on medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture and reduce heat to medium-low. Just as the eggs begin to set, gently stir to form soft clouds. Add salt as desired.
Spread Coriander Mint Mayo on tortilla and place scrambled egg on top with sliced onions and green chilies. Repeat with remaining scrambled eggs, Coriander Mint Mayo and tortillas. Serve rolled.