- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sweet relish
- 2 tsp (10 mL) yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) each salt and pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 small flour tortillas
Gently stir eggs with mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper. Store, tightly covered in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days.
Line each tortilla with lettuce leaf and spread egg salad over top. Tightly roll into a log, similar to a jellyroll. Cut each tortilla into 6 pinwheels. Package snugly, in an airtight container, so the pinwheels hold their shape.
Add a couple dashes of hot sauce to the egg salad for a grown-up version of this recipe.