- Prep Time:
- 5 min
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) low fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) finely chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 mL) chopped fresh dill (or 1/2 tsp/2 mL dried dill)
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) dried basil
Combine eggs, yogurt, Dijon mustard, green onion, dill and basil in medium bow; stir until blended.
Chill until ready to serve. Use within three days.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) dip.
Serve with fresh cut-up vegetables, endive wedges, crackers, pita or bagel chips.