- Prep Time:
- 25 min
- 3 cups ( 750 mL ) plain Greek yogurt
- 3 cups ( 750 mL ) light mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup ( 75 mL ) dried parsley
- 3 tbsp ( 45 mL ) onion powder
- 1 tbsp ( 15 mL ) dried basil
- 3 tbsp ( 45 mL ) Dijon or prepared mustard
- 6 cups ( 1.5 L ) finely chopped assorted raw vegetables (e.g. carrots, sweet peppers, cucumbers, celery)
- 48 hard boiled eggs, peeled
In a large bowl, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, parsley, onion powder, basil, and mustard until combined. Stir in vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
When ready to serve, spoon about 2 tablespoons (30 mL) dip into small serving cups. Top with an egg.
Make Ahead Tips:
Allow at least an hour for the dip to chill so the flavours blend.
Hard boiled eggs can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.