- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 mL) curry powder
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) salt, or to taste
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, cubed
- 4 challah bread (egg bread), sliced
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and green chilies. Gently fold in hard boiled eggs and combine.
Arrange two bread slices on a plate with romaine lettuce on one side. Top with ¼ of curried egg salad mixture. Continue making sandwiches with the remaining bread and egg salad mixture.