- Prep Time:
- 20 min
- Cook Time:
- 5 min
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 2/3 cup (170 mL) chopped celery
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) fat free yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) mild curry powder, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) salt
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, 5 to 7 minutes
Meanwhile, chop four eggs. Slice remaining two eggs into wedges for garnish; set aside.
Drain potatoes well when cooked. Combine chopped eggs, potatoes, apples, celery and green onion in large bowl.
Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, curry powder, salt and pepper in small bowl. Pour dressing over potato mixture. Gently stir to coat well.
Cover and chill until serving.
Curry powder can be replaced with 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh dill, parsley or cilantro.