- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) quick-cooking oats
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) molasses
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pure pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) toasted chopped pecans
In bowl, beat eggs; stir in milk, oats, maple syrup, molasses, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt until blended. Transfer mixture to saucepan set over medium-low heat; cook, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir in pumpkin purée and cook for about 2 minutes or until oats are tender and creamy and purée is heated through. Divide among 4 bowls. Top evenly with yogurt and chopped pecans.
• Top with fruit, such as berries, pears, peaches or sautéed apples.
• Drizzle with additional maple syrup if desired.
• Garnish with pinch of pumpkin pie spice if desired.