- Prep Time:
- 20 min
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp ( 1.25 mL ) each salt and pepper
- ¼ cup ( 60 mL ) butter, softened
Mash eggs with a fork. Add green onions, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; mix together until well combined.
Butter each bread slice. Spread egg salad mixture on half the slices. Cap with remaining bread slices, buttered side down.
Check-out the Newcombes' Homemade Mayonnaise recipe in the related links below!