- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 1 min
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) diced ham
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) light or regular mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped green onion
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) pepper
- 4 whole-grain bagels or English muffins
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded light Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven grill.
Combine eggs, ham, mayonnaise, green onion and pepper in medium bowl. Slice bagels in half and toast. Spread egg salad on top and sprinkle with cheese.
Broil just until cheese melts.
Make up egg and ham mixture ahead. Individual bagels can be heated in microwave just until cheese melts, about 45 seconds on Medium-High (70% power) for two half bagels.