- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) light ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) pepper
- 12 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (500 mL) tomato or pasta sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Whisk eggs in medium bowl. Whisk in ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper. Fill pasta shells with equal amount of egg mixture.
Spread 1/2 cup (125 mL) tomato sauce in 9 inch (23 cm) square baking dish. Arrange stuffed shells in single layer on sauce. Pour remaining sauce over stuffed shells. Cover with foil.
Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.