- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 package (4 oz/125 g) cream cheese, softened
- 4 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 can (7 oz/198 mL) whole kernel corn, drained
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) pepper
Melt butter in large frying pan over medium heat. Add peppers and sauté until tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in cream cheese, bacon and corn, mixing thoroughly.
In medium mixing bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper. Add to cream cheese mixture. Cook over low heat, lifting and stirring slowly until eggs are completely set. Serve immediately.