- Prep Time:
- 25 min
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) French’s® Dijon Mustard (or Classic Yellow® Mustard)
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sweet pickle relish
Remove egg yolks, reserving egg whites.
Lightly mash egg yolks in small bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except 2 tbsp (30 mL) crumbled bacon.
Spoon or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with additional crumbled bacon. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: Spoon or pipe leftover filling onto crackers or endive leaves for a delicious appetizer or snack.