Lemon Pudding Paradise
prep. time 15 min.
cook time 35 min.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Beat egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer until stiff but not dry. Stir sugar and flour together in another bowl. Whisk in lemon rind, lemon juice, butter, milk and egg yolks.
- Gently fold whipped whites into lemon mixture. Pour into greased 1-quart (1 L) baking dish.
- Place baking dish in larger shallow pan. Pour hot water into outer pan to come about 1 inch (2.5 cm) up sides of baking dish.
- Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven until top is lightly browned, 35 to 40 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Sprinkle pudding cake with icing sugar or top with a dollop of whipped cream.